At Connors and Co, we have a long track record of assisting local businesses to meet their increasing business needs.
The SME sector is the backbone of the local economy and it is again at the forefront of the economic recovery. Since 2009, many businesses have down sized, and now the challenge is to meet increasing demand from reduced resources, and in particular, with less access to capital. Many businesses are cash starved, and access to bank funding will remain a challenge. Business owners need to be on the lookout for new and inventive ways of financing the future growth of their businesses.
At Connors and Co, in addition to traditional accounting, audit and tax advice, we provide the following services:
- Debt and equity fundraising
- Bank debt re-structuring and re-negotiation
- Business turnaround and expansion
- Advice on tax registration and limited company incorporation
- Business plans, financial projections and cash flows
- Advice on working capital finance options
- Capital investment project appraisal
- Corporate financial advice and mentoring
- Succession and taxation planning
- Expansion options including mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Business valuations
Please call Shane Connors, our Managing Partner today, to arrange an initial, no obligation meeting.